Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.The book has become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time… translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad…
- 40 million + copies sold worldwide & ongoing
• Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• Challenges the belief that your house is an asset• Shows parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids
• Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
• Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial
Robert Toru Kiyosaki (born April 8, 1947) is an American businessman and author. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos. The company’s main revenues come from franchises of the Rich Dad seminars that are conducted by independent individuals using Kiyosaki’s brand name for a fee He is also the creator of the Cashflow board and software games to educate adults and children about business and financial concepts.Kiyosaki is the author of more than 26 books, including the international self-published personal finance Rich dad Poor dad series of books which has been translated into 51 languages and sold over 41 million copies worldwide.